Tuesday, September 28, 2010

God's will

We are always asking ourselves as Christians what is God's will for our life. There are some specifics that we want to know so that we can make wise choices. But Joey and I have been having this really deep conversations about God's will, and I came across this scripture in a novel last night and it hit me. This is God's will for all of our lives. Deut. 10:12-13, " Now Israel (Tracy), what does the Lord your God require from you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and love him, and to serve the Lord your God with all you heart and with all your soul, and to keep the Lord's commandments and His statues(laws) which I am commanding you today for your good". If I want to know God's will for my life, I need to love and serve where ever I am at today. I am to fear him and be obedient to his word. If I do these things they will be for my good and I'm sure he will direct my path. I don't want to keep saying if its Gods will I'll do this or that, but instead say I am in God's will with my daily living.

No comments:

Post a Comment