Friday, September 10, 2010

football

Last night was the beginning of the NFL football season. Yes, I am a big fan. I usually pull for quarterback, not teams. I am a big, I mean big Payton Manning (Indianapolis) fan. However, I will be pulling for Tim Tebow (Denver) when ever he gets to play. Since I don't know either one at all I can only pick them by what I see or read about them. Payton is a professional, he is driven, he seems like away from football he could be funny, he takes the games very seriously and likes to win. These are qualities I admire. Tim is young, very driven, has the cutest smile and from his testimony is a sincere Christian and he listens to Chris Tomlin. He seems to have many attributes that young people can look up to. It is nice to have leaders that young ones can strive to be like. There is another Christian football player Cory Lynch (Tampa Bay) he also has great leadership skills, hard worker and kind. Josh was friends with Cory at college and brought him home one time to meet his sister, but Audrey thought he was to tall. I told her, "but have you seen muscles in knee-caps before. Can't you get over the height thing." I tried to get her to met Tim Tebow, but I found out he is 6'3" and 245, she mentioned he was little to big too. I know I could be a great football mother-in-law..... Go Colts.........

No comments:

Post a Comment