Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving Holiday I am thankful for my wonderful husband, if you look closely he is smiling. When he is hunting and taking a picture this is about the only time he smiles, he hates when I take his picture.
I am very thankful for my kids, it nice when they grow up and still like to hang out with you and each other sometimes.
I am also thankful for all of God's creation. When I look at this picture I see the beautiful skies, the man made creativity and am thankful God give us so many things.
We have dreams, God -given talents, and we have the ability to do many things. Do we stop and say thank you for the smell of a turkey cooking, the sight of the autumn leaves changing, or the taste of a delicious pumpkin pie. There are a lot of things we take for grant it. I just want to say thank you God for all of your provisions and for loving us when we can be so unlovable.



No comments:

Post a Comment