Friday, November 20, 2009

Out of touch

Do you ever feel out of touch? Right now I feel a little out of touch with many things, God, the holidays, church, and even people. I think alot of times it has to do with just being tired....
I don't know about you but I have been on the go alot lately and haven't gotten alot of sleep. Between the cat, Joey being gone so I couldn't sleep good, kidney stone problems and just the fact that I am getting older and sleep eludes me sometimes. I know that God is always there for me even when I don't feel it. I know that we cannot make choices based on feelings because our feelings will mess us up, especially when we are tired. I know that I have to regroup sometimes and make myself (mind & body) slow down. I don't know how hard this is for you but for me it is terrible, I think of things I can be doing, I have the "time is short make the most of it mentality". My goal this weekend is to rest, maybe clean out and rearrange my son's old room, rest some more, and maybe get up leaves, then rest some more......Hopefully by Monday I will be a new woman.....

No comments:

Post a Comment