Tuesday, November 17, 2009

They're Back!!!!

Here is the motley crew again at their favorite store in the world.....Cabela's in Rapid City, SD
Ladies believe me when I say they can stay there all day...In the planning of this trip there is a day set aside with the intent to shop, browse, see the big stuffed animals that they all dream about.. You know the big one that got away. My husband called me regularly to tell me that everyplace he went to out in the great states of SD, WY, & Montana "I could probably live here,"
if you noticed I spelled out Montana, because in his heart he believes he is meant to live there,
I'm just not sold yet. They once again had a incredible time, with many stories to tell, some true and some I'm not so sure about. Some stories I don't think we as wives, children or friends need to know, they should be kept sacred amongst the hunting posse. We are glad to have them home safely and all in one piece especially after driving 30 hrs straight. More pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment