Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Music

I don't know if you love music like I love music. But hear are a few great CD's around. First there is Selah's "You Deliver Me". It has a lot of old hymns and other songs and I have two favorites, First, "You Deliver Me" is a song about when things are hard and you feel you can't hardly go on God will deliver you. The second song is "I Will Carry You" also known as Audrey's Song. That is the reason I bought the CD because I have a daughter named Audrey and I was curious about the song. It is a sweet song of loss and love of a child, tears will flow.......
My next choice is last years Casting Crowns Christmas CD " Peace on Earth".. I have 3 favorites, " I heard the bells on Christmas Day" they sang this for President Bush last year and the theme for the song is that even through suffering and chaotic circumstances there can still be peace on earth in our hearts. "While you were Sleeping" makes me hope that I'm not sleeping when God is moving and I miss something. The last is "Sweet Little Jesus Boy" I have loved this song for many years, they didn't know he was the King of Kings as he lay in that little manger.
Finally the last is not a christian CD but is really good. I am a big Rod Stewart fan and his new CD is called "Soulbook" it has some great old songs like "Tracks of my Tears", "Rainy night in Georgia", and "Just My Imagination" to name a few. Music moves my spirit and I am so appreciative to God almighty who created song for us to enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment