Monday, November 23, 2009

I did it

I accomplished pretty much my goal for the Saturday. I washed down my bedroom walls, pictures, lights, and foot boards. I finished getting up the leaves and still had time to wash clothes, clean house and watch about 4 or 5 Christmas movies in between. I enjoy being able to stay home, so that I can clean and cook at my own pace. I know it doesn't sound like I rested but trust me I got more that enough rest. By now you can probably tell I'm a little high strung. I'm a get from A to B as fast as possible kind of girl. So for me to slow down and work at my own relaxing pace did wonders for my mind, body and spirit. My goal Sunday was Church which was pretty wonderful, lunch with the kids, and relaxing watching My favorite quarterback, Payton play football and then more Christmas movies. So as you can see I am rested up for the Thanksgiving Holiday....

No comments:

Post a Comment