Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What is a good husband?

What is a good husband??? To some it is when he has brought beautiful flowers home for no reason. Others think a good husband plans a romantic night without any help from the wife. One might say he provides for the family. I am sure each of us have a thought pattern in which we think what makes a good husband. Let me tell you about mine... He is a man's man, he loves to hunt, work outside (the colder the better) wash cars, hang out with with buddies. But he also likes to hang out with me, talk to me about everything from work, our children, or ask me questions that no one else thinks about in the Bible, like do you think there is specific date that God chose for us to die and there is nothing we can do to change that? Say you way 400 lbs, never exercise, do you think that if you began to diet and exercise you might prolong your life? He always has my brain working overtime.....Also for me a good husband is funny, kind, compassionate, willing to say I'm sorry (probably harder for me to do) and loves his family very much, but above all loves the Lord Jesus Christ. Believe me Joey, didn't start out this way, but has become what I would say is a great husband... We all have out moments but like I told him yesterday, you drive me crazy sometimes but you sure are cute so I will over look it.


No comments:

Post a Comment