Friday, October 2, 2009

Are you discouraged?

I don't know about you but everywhere I see sadness, anxiety, worry and frustration. I try to see the glass more than 1/2 full. But there are days when Satan tries to rob me of my joy. You have to make yourself see the good around you. You have to stop and look at the big picture, find something positive in all the negative. If you are feeling down and discouraged please stop, look up this song www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJEPg7fKOtc - and say Thank you to the one and only living God, who will help you to see the hope that is out there. This song has been by (life song) for the last year and when I feel depressed, down, & discouraged I stop and listen to the words and lift my hands and say Thank You to the King of all kings... Maker of everything....The One who knows all things and is in control of all things....

No comments:

Post a Comment