Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall is finally here

Fall is finally here..... I love the cool mornings and the cool afternoons, and the cool evenings...Do you get it I hate to be hot....I love summer but I like to be cool and those two don't always go together. The only thing that doesn't thrill me about fall is the men in my life love to hunt. I don't me love I mean looooovvvvvveee it. So by the first of August they are already discussing the plans they have, when to get the land ready, putting up cameras to see what has been around the farm lately. They talk and talk and watch the outdoor channel and talk some more about this years great adventure. So by September when dove season starts I'm already tired of hearing about hunting. Then I have 4 more months of hunting season. So even though I am definitely not a hunter I try to enjoy the scenery at these hunting places. And the peacefulness the outdoors can bring. I listen and appreciate the closeness that this crazy activity brings to the men in my life.. The only problem is my daughter-in-law loves to hunt, not as much as my son,(he bought her a new bow for her birthday,so she could hunt with him more) .My daughter will go and have family bonding time with her dad a couple times a year too, so I sit at the house reading and waiting for the stories of the great hunt of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment