Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Simply and easy life????

Do you ever wish that life could be simple and easy? Here in the good ole south, life can become complicated especially if you don't know how to play by the rules. Here in the south some of the older generations and the children they have raised ,who still live here, become nervous with a woman who can have confidence in herself to know what she thinks, be able to speak it, and hold no hard feelings for others who don't agree with her. I have made a new friend this year, he is about 68 years old, very open and he and I have great conversations. He told me that I intimidate a lot of the older women because I'm so opinionated, I laughed and told I make the men more nervous. I have really appreciated his input, his kindness, and his openness to discuss serious matters of the heart, soul and mind. He told me the other day that I would have fit in great with the ladies he used to work with in California, they know what they want, how they wanted it, and how to get it and they didn't always worry about saying it so sugar coated. They got to the point and went on.... For me life would be so easy and simple if I didn't make people so nervous. I'm probably to honest, to forth right with my advise, but deep down even though I not good at showing it, I truly love most people. I might not agree with you and would probably tell you so , but I enjoy the how God can make so many different personalities and yet we can still be good for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment