Tuesday, September 8, 2009

AT&T, long distance

I received another phone call today from someone at (AT&T) I think...You know how it is, you get a call from someone who says they are from the phone company and they want to help you with your bill to make it smaller. Just when you think that you have it figured out with them, you find out they are affiliated with (AT&T) you think... I would love to be able to talk to one person who works for the company that you think you pay your bills to, who actually knows what they are talking about, and when they ask you a question they understand the questions they are asking. That they are not just asking something they are suppose to read out loud to you and you are to answer yes or no, and the question doesn't really pertain to the changes you are making. Do you understand anything I have just said, its kinds of like my conversations with the phone company. Wouldn't it be great if our yes meant yes and our no meant no and there was no confusion in conversation....

1 comment:

  1. I always tell the person calling that I am not interested in saving one dime. Can they help me spend more on long distance and phone services? Shuts them up every time!

    Love Ya!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete