Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Day

Today is the first day of a brand new year.  Lets just WELCOME NEW YEAR....As I think back on 2013 I will say that this past year has been a year of many changes. I tried to think what I thought 2013 was going to be like last New Years Day. Never would I have thought that this past year would hold so much sadness, joy, uncertainty, (to be honest) fear, love, and learning. Sadness over the loss of mom and so many others, Joy of Audrey & Wesley's  beautiful wedding. uncertainty of so much illness and not knowing what was happening. Fear of what might happen next and would we come out of it whole. Love from  so many friends and family. Learning that life changes everyday and that we need to learn to adjust. Learning that I am not in control of anything even when I think I am.  Learning that I need to quit trying to take care of everyone and their problems and let the Holy Spirit work in their lives the way he sees fit.
I believe 2014 will be a new day everyday, with new sadness, joy, uncertainty, fears, love and learning. It will be up to me to depended on the one who created me and stick as close to him as possible.  To learn something new like I did this year and to grow in maturity. HAPPY  2014

No comments:

Post a Comment