Monday, December 30, 2013

Something to ponder

Before this next new year begins, I thought of something as I sat at home sick once more from a new disease I have never heard of until Saturday.  I have uvulalists, its like strep of the hangy down thing in back of your throat.  Trust me it is different than strep throat, usually within a day of antibodics you are feeling better but with this the blisters down throat last a little longer. But with a shot in rear and a weeks worth of pills I should be better in no time, but getting back to my title state of something to ponder.  When I read on Facebook about great and miraculous things that happen in peoples life they always say God is so good.  Isn't God good in the hard and bad times also. I spoke with a friend of ours who wife died this summer at the young age of 40, he sang a song that he use to always sing before she spoke about have MS and gave her testimony for the first time since her death. To say it was moving is a understatement.  The meaning of the song was if all was taken away would I still praise you. If you knew this man you would not believe what a testimony he has had since her death. I posed this questions to him and his answer was I think God is even greater in the hard times.  I am sorry to say that I have not even hinted that God is good these last 6 months. But I do want to testify today that no matter what is happening. no matter the illness, no matter how life seems totally confusing sometimes...GOD IS GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment