Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ankle panties

As I sit here I am trying hard to put on my so called big girl panties, but I think I want a new pair...LOL Since my last health post, I am now scheduled to see a thyroid doctor, I would spell out the proper name for it but I did graduate for North Davidson.  He will do another ultrasound and possible biopsy the day after Christmas. My BP is a little under control, but head still hurts.
Wesley went to doctor today and they are setting up a appointment with a neurologist to see if he has MS. They think as we have that he has alot of the symptoms.  So we will rule out steps and go from there.  As a mother in law, there is not much I can do but pray and wait.  As a mother of the newlywed bride I will say my big girl panties are at my ankles. Audrey of course is very nervous, she grew up with a friend of mine who has MS and we just had a young friend die a few months ago from MS, so that is what she is thinking on. Of course we as humans go to worse case scenario and it could be a slipped disc or something else.
Life is hard sometimes I truly can't imagine going through this time without the comfort of the Lord, and prayers from family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tracy, I am praying for you and for your whole family. Life is just hard. But know that God has gone before each of you on this road and He will never lead you where He is not right there. Love you very much!!

    ReplyDelete