Friday, December 20, 2013

Praise the Lord

Wesley's report from his MRI showed no lesions for MS. Praise the Lord.  I spoke with the Radiologist, he is a friend of my sisters, so Wesley told him to call me with results.  I told him Wesley's symptoms and he reviewed it again and said that it looks like a normal brain to him.  So we are thankful they didn't see any of this disease or a brain tumor or anything like that.  Now they will have to go a different route. Audrey was so relieved that they decided that they will not talk about it until they hear from Dr. on what the next plan is. I will say that I am normally a positive person but since this year has kicked us in the gut many times I will be honest and say that I really was expecting the worse. A friend of mine from church who puts me in my place a lot of times said I can't believe you are just writing off that it could be something as simple as  a pinched nerve and going straight to MS. Now while Wesley does have a lot of the listed symptoms for MS, the Lord did bring to mind in the middle of the night that I was being very negative and not even expecting a positive outcome which is so not my usual character.  So I had to tell Audrey I was sorry for being such a negative ninny and that I would look for the positive first 

No comments:

Post a Comment