Thursday, January 30, 2014

Whats happening in my life

I decided that I was sick of looking at my cherry wood bedroom furniture that I have had for 30 years so with a little sweet talking Joey said he didn't care if I painted it.  This is the first piece it is black with taupe undertones.  It shows up gray here but he actually loves it, so now on to the rest. I will show before and after on the next pieces.

Grandmother turned 79 last week and she wanted a picture of her and her "blood" grandchildren.
I didn't know she said that and we couldn't figure out why Abby and Wesley wouldn't be in the picture, but they heard her say that.  Thanks goodness they both know how wacky she can be.

Our first snow and hopefully not our last, I had to take a picture of Josh, he and his father I think are by far the most snow minded people I know.  They called each other and talked about the weather radar and tried to predict how much there would be on the ground before it started. I will go on record today and say that Joey was so excited this morning on something he saw on the radar his exact words were this next system next weekend is so impressive and all three radars are showing alot of snow, so next week we will be on the computer again. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the furniture!! Comments like that about the grandchildren are just hurtful. I will never get people.

    ReplyDelete