Saturday, January 18, 2014

Changes

Websters definition of change says "to make different, to under go transformation". Life is always changing we either go with it or we fight it. Changes can be fun or  they can be very difficult. I have always said that I like change, I move my furniture around at least once a year usually twice. I use to paint rooms about every other year.  I get bored with things pretty quick, so I don't spend alot of money on material things because I probably won't keep it forever. Changes in life are a little different, Joey said yesterday, its been a week since Robert died and its real weird not to have him call at 9:30 everyday like he use to. I told him, I totally understood, I talked with my mom everyday and its been 9 months and I still think about calling her. Change is a everyday occurrence, weather, health, my hair, sleep, if I will fit in my jeans today or not, but one thing I do know that will not change.  That God above never changes, Psalm 121 I memorized in a Sunday school class  20 years ago with my friend Myra who is now gone to be with the Lord .  I still think of this verse often and it tells us who God is.
I look up to the mountains—
does my help come from there?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth! 

 He will not let you stumble;
the one who watches over you will not slumber.
 Indeed, he who watches over Israel
never slumbers or sleeps.

The Lord himself watches over you!
The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.
The sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon at night.
The Lord keeps you from all harm
and watches over your life.
The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go,
both now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment