Friday, October 11, 2013

What to do...

Last week I received my new BCBS projected 2014 bill, it went from $558.00 a month for Joey and I to $1113.00 a month.  I just started laughing, what else is a girl to do.  There is no way on Gods beautiful green earth will I be able to pay that ridiculous amount for health care.  I told Joey that the first person that told me how great everything is with the government I would punch in the face and get some of my frustrations out. I spoke with the BCBS guy and he is just as frustrated as I am his went from $600 to $1200 a month.  Now where is the minds of these educated politicians do they think the average US citizen is going to get an extra $500-$700 to pay for their stupidity.  I have come to the conclusion we need to put some good ole boys and girls in congress and get some crap done right. I know in my simple uneducated mind that when your working people are cut to the knees, and this load of crap that we are dealing with hits them the hardest, because poor people don't pay anyway, rich people it doesn't effect as much,  but us average citizens will feel the most effect from the downfall. I am sure most of you realize that we are giving more for health insurance than most of us tithe a month, we will be giving more than our house payments and more than a technical college tuition a year. I would love to see the politicians live a year on our household salary and then go back to the drawing board and see what they come up with.  I know that alot of times we don't understand how people live when we've never really walked in their shoes.  I also know that when we have more we forget how we use to live.  What to do next is a big question in the Nifong home, but I know one thing I am not paying $1113 a month for insurance. So I better start getting creative.....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment