Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thankfulness

Thankfulness, feeling or expressing gratitude, glad or relieved about something.  Everyday we should be able to be feel gratitude or glad about something.  Even the small beautiful butterfly that are starting to leave because they know the cold is coming.  I am not thankful for the stink bug, I'm not sure why God created those creatures, and nobody seems to know what they do or what predator wants to eat them.  I thought that my office had little lady bugs in them, but come to find out once I touched one that the shape of the body is just like a large stink bug, but they smell ten times worse than the large ones.  We had a guy from the county mow some of our fields behind office and he said there were millions swarming, he thought they were lady bugs.So I am totally surround by those little creatures. Now on to more thankfulness....
I am so thankful that my husband doesn't care that once a month I treat myself to a massage.  This last one was 90 min. because I had a friend try one for the first time at the place I go to so I got a free 1/2 hr.  I'm still sore from all the knots she rubbed out.  Praise the Lord for a great Sunday school class, the college and young adults let me attend their class and it is great.
Crazy things I am thankful for... pistachios, love those salty things, crowder peas ( good for you and not fattening), soft bed sheets, boy do they help with a good nights sleep. Off to trunk or treat at church, pictures to follow....Charlene & Roy didn't make it this year, PTL!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment