Thursday, October 3, 2013

Last week I had the house to myself for a whole week.  I don't think that I have been alone for a whole week in the house since 1985. I ate what I wanted when I wanted.  I watched what I wanted on TV. I went to bed when I wanted and got up pretty much when I wanted except for when the cat was crying to get out. I do believe that we all need a week like this every once in awhile.  But it can be lonely, I went out to eat by myself one day and just watched people as I ate.  I can see for a social person how this can be hard on a day to day basis.  I can see that if something ever did happen to Joey and the kids I would have to make myself get out there.  That you can suck yourself in to being home and alone because it is easier but in the end it is so much harder on you.  I went out with friends for a great night of girl time that I so much needed and appreciated. But as Audrey said when she arrived home from their not so great hunting trip, I didn't realized how much I needed Wesley, even after only 2 1/2 months of marriage. I need my family even if they drive me crazy sometimes and trips like this help me to realize that. Here are pictures of my hunters, the hunting was bad but the memories will last a lifetime. They will say one day remember when....


1 comment:

  1. Your right, you have to make yourself get out there. It is super easy to become a hermit!!

    ReplyDelete