Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I need a praise day

I need to say some praises today, after a hard day yesterday, today is once again a new day... So I am thankful for air conditioning, I do not like to be hot. I thank the Lord for make-up, it covers up the dark lines under the eyes. I thank the Lord for knowing I am loved even when I don't feel it. I thank the Lord for music, all kinds that soothe the soul and make me happy. I am thankful for who every came up with lotion.  I hate dry skin... I thank the Lord that there are days he reminds me that in the big scheme of life the little things are not that important to fuss over. I am thankful that I can laugh on days that I feel like crying...it is a choice...I am thankful for Gods great sense of humor, look around...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment