Friday, August 30, 2013

Craziness

Let me  tell you that my life is crazy,  I think that I am not stressed, sure there have been alot of changes over the last 4 months, sure I have been busy, yes menopause is kicking my butt right now, but my blood pressure as of Wednesday was 110/68 and a low pulse rate, does this sound like a really stressed out person to you. This morning I had a experience at the office, I thought I was having a stroke or a aneurysm, my left eye went blurry very quickly, then it went to shiny, glittery, waves. It lasted about 10 minutes, I called Joey and told him to come to office, of course he panicked. Josh told me later that he and Audrey are so screwed if something happens to me. LOL. I called Dr and they said that since I didn't have slurred speech and no headache that unless something changed just relax and wait and see, I then called Eye Dr. and he said to come in, he believes I was having a a migraine. I have never had a migraine and neither has anyone else in my family. I had no headache just really pretty shiny spots and fog.   But at least I know he didn't see any tumors or abnormalities behind my eyes.  So to sum it all up, menopause strikes again. I sure hope this doesn't last for years, or I will be CRAZY

No comments:

Post a Comment