Friday, May 31, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Life is really busy right now, that is why I haven't had time to think through and write much lately.
Audrey said last night, only one month left and I move out.  Joey and I will be all alone for the first time in 28 years.  Audrey has never left home before and I think it will be a bigger adjustment than she realizes. The time is right, she is ready, but she is thinking about the changes that are coming.
She has been home early alot lately, we have played cards a few times, (this is one of our family things we do), she is excited and nervous at the same time.  She was really proud that their marriage counseling has gone well, Pastor was real surprised that they have talked through so many areas for their lives and future.  He told them you would be shocked at what simple things couples have not discussed before he sees them.  We are a very talky family, we discuss all kinds of things so Audrey doesn't know any better. He covered so much with them last week that he said he could cut their session down to one more instead of 3.  That made Wesley very happy since he is not one for getting in other peoples business. I was on the phone with my sister last week and she heard me tell Joey, just think in one month you can run around in just your underwear if you want, you see Joey doesn't like for me to say things out loud, he is a very private person when it comes to things like that, I like to throw him off his game every once in a while. There will be many adjustments for us all!!!!HAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment