Friday, May 17, 2013

A Fog

You know that sometimes life becomes a fog, a day goes by and you don't remember much about it, a week goes by and you forget what you did the week before, and month goes by and you think what have I been doing this last month.  That is the life of many of the people I know.  We are all so busy, so stressed, and so in a fog that we are not really able to see where we are going.  We are as I call it managing. We are trying to survive, deal, succeed, keep control, and achieve in our life.
Most of us who are doers work through fog, we sometimes go a little slower but we drive on through.
The sad part  that I have noticed is that the ones who follow us doers, lag so far behind we lose them in the fog.  With our church leadership being hit so hard lately I have noticed that the doers in the church are in a fog, and the what I call watchers of the church are getting farther behind. I guess my question is what happens when the fog shuts some of us down, will the followers pick up or stop completely.  I believe this is Satan's way of slowing progress down in a church, are the followers strong enough to drive through the fog on their own or are they just going to sit and wait on the lead cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment