Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Time has come.....

The time is finally here when we all have realized that Harper is listening and saying what we say....
That means we have to watch our words around the house.  She is also telling on her mam-maw and pap-paw to her parents.  I do sneak and give her a little coke every once in a while and dill pickles. She told on me to her mom the other day.  I said "Gosh" the other day and she started to say it, I have now decided that this is the Lords way of shutting my mouth.  Josh has always laughed and said his baby would be the one in the church nursery to say the first cuss word. It is funny how you get relaxed with your speech when you have adult children around and then there are those new little ears....The old saying be careful  little eyes what you see, be careful  little ears what you hear, really is for grandparents.....

No comments:

Post a Comment