Sunday, January 13, 2013

It 2 am and I am sitting here on the computer because I can't sleep, My mind goes in crazy directions when I lay down at night.  Tonight, I was anxious because it was so foggy out and I was worried about Audrey out driving late at night. I thought I heard strange sounds on the porch right before I went to sleep, I just knew Joey had left a radio on somewhere.  Audrey finally came home, so I thought now I can sleep soundly, but instead I am writing on the blog. Between hot flashes, allergic reactions ( my neck and chest has rash from something)  my restless legs hurting so bad tonight  I have to laugh. Joey said right before I went to bed tonight, " oh my hips out, no its my neck hurts, oh my legs are killing me, oh its my kidneys, no I am itching all over, oh I have a hump on my back, oh am I burning up or last but not least my stomach hurts" who showed up today? Life with a pre-menopausal women can be strange to say the least but he gets to sleep with a different woman almost every night.....HA!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You tell Joey that the last thing you need now is a walking, talking hemorroid to increase your problems!! I'm with ya sweetie. Was up since 3:02. Menopause...I do not get it.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete