Friday, August 24, 2012

What a day

Yesterday started about 3:30 in the am, I woke up to a terrific headache,( the new life of allergies with the old Tracy) Finally about 6 I took two Tylenol and tried to rest then remembered I had to go to Sam's club and buy food because I was having 15 people to the house for dinner.  When I got back from the store, had a heated disagreement with my honey, Satan was getting ready to work overtime this day,  I thought my refrigerator seemed a little warm so I call our special repairman Billy to come and give it a look, by lunch Joey decided he need to get the food out and into coolers the temperature was about 55-60 in there.  While at the office my phones were out and I had a repairman there fixing this problem.  I forgot I had a friend of mine who is opening a new business come by to discuss payroll ( I was not much help).  She left and the Internet would not work correctly all day. I finally received by year-end work from the accountant.  Our year ended in April so I have from May until now to get it all back together.  Billy the special repairman got to our house about 4 to fix said appliance.  Joey came to relieve me at the office so I could get home and start getting dinner together for everyone, I thought the frig was fixed so I started loading everything back in around 5, I had to fix pork loins, desserts and salad everyone else was bringing vegetables.  Everyone arrived on time to eat about 6:30, did I forget to tell you I had to met a couple at a house at 7 for them to look at. I arrived back home in time to pretty much miss the meal, and sit down for our conversation with this couple we are interviewing.  Finally about 9:30 everyone started leaving, Joey and I checked the frig. and realized that the temperature had gone back up to the 60's again, so at 10:30 last night we were loading coolers that we had put away earlier, Joey was going to the store for more ice, and we had to clean up the mess from dinner. I finally sat down in the chair in the den at 11 and was so tired I could not go to sleep.  I finally went to bed and read until 12:30 and sleep finally came.  Now to a new day

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! some days are not worth even getting out of bed! Praying for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete