Friday, August 17, 2012

Mountain retreat


This is our girls weekend out.  We went to the mountains to camp. Saturday it was a little chilly and overcast so we decided to travel around and check things.  This is a vineyard near Wesley's grandparents house near Sparta. Even though Wesley has not officially asked to marry Audrey she still has me out looking for a venue for the event, and I have the wedding planner with me....




This is the honeymoon suite on the place, it was beautiful inside.  This location is about 5 miles from Wesley's grandparents place where Audrey has thought about having the reception at.

Then we traveled to Mabry Mill and had a wonderful lunch, I had a fried green tomato BLT with fried okra it was great......

This is the view from  Dr. Morgan's (my Family Dr.) porch, he told Cathy to ride by and check out the scenery

I will say that this was a very relaxing weekend.  Sunday we floated down the river for several hours and ate our leftover grilled dinner from the night before.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stars!! All those places look fabulous. I bet it was super nice up there. Hope you got yourself all refreshed!

    ReplyDelete