Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flowers and bugs

              This field is covered on both sides of the path with Queen Annes Lace,                                                                        I tried to dry some but they didn't turn out to well.
             These weed with the beautiful blooms were also everywhere, and I caught a shot of the bugs
                                        This weed just pops up here and there in the fields
                                     I caught a bubble bee in action, they are so furry
                                                               We call her pookie
 Another weed I think, these are all along the roads and look so pretty, I don't know what they are
 I thought this was a cool shot, if you look close you can see his smiling  face as he was hanging on for the ride.
                    Two different butterflies and I got a shot of both.  They were truly beautiful....
Life in the mountains is different, mainly because we slow down and look for things, most of these small things are around us here we just don't look for them.  I will say that we put a tree camera up near the deer stand Joey wants to put up for Audrey this year and in one night there were 4 deer, a momma and 2 baby bears, and a stinking ole coyote... I don't take my time to look for them... But they are still very pretty creatures

No comments:

Post a Comment