Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's day

Best DAD Award!!!!
To say I am jealous of my daughter is an understatement.  She has the best Dad in the world. As a daughter there are certain bonds between a Dad and their daughters. I always told Joey after Audrey was born it will be easy for you and Josh, but a daughter is something you will have to work at.  Most men don't know what to do with girls. Joey took her shopping which he hated but did it anyway. He took her hunting some, Audrey gets bored easy. But they found a love of exercising together that worked. Praise the Lord I don't always ( hardly ever) have to do this with her.I think when she finally leaves the nest, they both will struggle with not being together. To say I am jealous of my son is and understatement also.  He and his Dad are the best of friends, they work together alot, they eat lunch together almost everyday, they hunt together.  I finally told Joey the other day he had to quit calling Josh at home at night, he saw him during the day, leave him alone at night.  But Josh will usually end up calling him instead...It is wonderful to have a Godly father figure, I think my children assume most Dad's are like theirs, I have tried to tell them they are extremely blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment