Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Doctors

I do not go to Doctors unless I am sick. So I never have regular check ups.  This week I have hit 2 I thought I had a funny looking mole or something on my leg and with Audrey already having 2 surgeries for funny looking spots I figure it could run in family plus 20 years ago I had some skin cancer removed.  However this time all is well, nothing out of the ordinary.  then I went to the dreaded OB-GYN.  Thank goodness I like Dr. Rueland or I would probably never go.  He makes me laugh, like this one time, he and I are the close to the same age.  We were talking about how hard it is to lose weight at this age, he was saying Tracy it takes will power and exercise, in the same sentence he said have you tasted those snicker ice cream bars, they are to die for. Alot of help he is....
I went ahead and had some blood work done, and now I know.....I am pretty healthy except I have high cholesterol and very low vitamin D levels. I called my mom and told her once again I am following in your footsteps.  My sister never ever has physical ailments. She thinks that all I ever do is make-up my pains.  We laugh when I call to tell her the newest form of pain I have.  Today I started on vitamin D, fish oil, cinnamon because Leigh Anne read this was good for you, and cranberry chews.  I never take pills excepts for Tylenol, so we will see how they do. It is now 9:30 am and I already taste salmon dredged in cinnamon.  YUK!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, now you are in my club!! I found out my cholesterol is through the roof and I have no estrogen. Popping, fish oil, red rice yeast and stuck on a patch. I am good to go!!

    Love ya!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete