Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Post surgery

I have to say some babies are very easy to deal with and some are not.  Harper did so well after the surgery you would have never known she had any stress (HA!!!) in her life.  She never was clingy or whiny after the surgery, it was same as the day before. Praise the Lord.  We have laughed at how this child does not slow down for anything.  She is on the go all day, she is not really wanting to take much of a nap anymore, her little mind is in such a speed that she doesn't want to slow down and drink a bottle during the day.  So at night, she wants 3 bottle to make up for what she is missing during the day.  I even watched her nap a little the other day and her eyes never slow down in her head.  They were switching back and forth the whole time.  I told Josh, they will have to keep her busy as she gets older.  The one thing that does calm her is the outside.  You can take her outside and she looks at everything, she loves the trees, I have her fussing at the geese (Which I can't stand, they poop everywhere). She laughs when I fuss at the ducks about being in the front yard.  We have a lot of stray cats and I tell them to "Get" and she cracks up over that.  I forgot how busy babies can be, I looked up Audrey's baby book to compare when Audrey walk and now Harper.  Audrey was 10 1/2 months old, Harper is now 10 months and starting to try, she lets go and forget she can't walk yet.  I believe within the next month she will be on the go, then I will have to get quicker than I am now...I have bought a little pool and some sand toys for her sandbox she is getting built at the house.  That is probably where we will be staying all summer long...

No comments:

Post a Comment