Monday, August 15, 2011

Satan

At church yesterday I taught Sunday School for the mime team, we had practise first then a little lesson. This is one day of the week I can usually get all the girls to church at one time. I was telling them how with this new church and them going back to school next week how Satan would be attacking. I know alot of churches today do not teach on Hell and Satan but I know because the Bible says so, that they are real. Also I have experienced some of Satan's attacks. This past week he has been at it again. Our storage facility was broken into, vandalized and robbed. I would have gladly given them the $1000 from our deductible, if they would just leave us alone. Joey and I discussed how is this really another attack from the enemy or is this just life as we know it today. Joey's commented that anytime evil is present it is from the enemy.
I told him I am becoming very weary from the attacks. When your children lose their jobs, when your friends are very sick, when you go to a fund raiser for a 26 young mother of cancer and her dad says Tracy we make plans but they change everyday because we never know how she will feel. You can become weary and Satan knows where your weak spots are. I told the girls in SS class. Know your weakness, Know your strengths. Satan does, he watched how you react to things. When you have new witness opportunities like we are going to be having, (everyone likes to try something new) Satan is going to try and distract you. So know he is there and know who your protector is and how powerful he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment