Friday, July 22, 2011

Mouthy

Do you ever feel what I call "mouthy". There are days when I can speak so fast that I can put you under a truck and run over you before you know what has hit you. That has been me this week.
I need a vacation and I am going to take a vacation next week. Sand and surf here I come. Last night I was suppose to go and paint some at the church, we are near the end of completion and plan on moving in the next two weeks. But I know me...I know that I still have some issues to work through in this crazy mind of mine. I knew that I was still as I call it "mouthy". I knew that if I ran in to some people and they tried to be fake nice that I don't do fake and that I probably wouldn't be quiet. So when Katie called to see if I was coming, I told her that growing old has given me a little wisdom, and I was wise enough to know to stay home and get my work done their instead. I know leaving and resting for a week will bring about a new outlook.As Joey said the Book Of James, Tracy, the Book of James. " Slow to speak, quick to listen." God knew Joey needed that so that he could share it with me for this week. If funny how God works...

No comments:

Post a Comment