Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5th

As you can see still not a grandmother. I will be by the end of the week the Dr. says. I tried my hand a photography with my new camera this weekend. I am still learning as you can see I ad pushed some buttons last night and this was the clearest picture I have of the mother to be. I am reading my manual this afternoon to fix what I messed up. However I did get in a few good pictures in the mountains over the holiday weekend.
I tried the black and white scene on my camera
I was trying the close and far away look.
Then I found out I have a fireworks scene on my camera, it took me a few tries to figure out how it worked but I had some good attempts.I will keep learning.....

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you got a a little "Liberty Bell" this weekend!! It won't be long and you will be holding that sweetie-pie!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete