Thursday, June 30, 2011

No Other God

Know, recognize and understand therefore this day and turn your heart (and mind) to it that the Lord is God in the heavens above and upon the earth below: there is no other God. Deut. 4:39
There is no other God like our God. He sits high on his throne, the earth is his footstool and yet we forget daily his majesty and power. We get caught up in our little problems and snags in life and forget who our maker is. He created us, loves us and wants to be involved in our lives and we ignore him until we need him. I was listening to Phillips, Craig, and Dean and words to one of their songs many of you know, but it hit me. He is God alone, from before time began, he is on the throne, unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable and yet we worry, fret and stay concerned when there is trouble. He probably shakes his head at us and says when will they ever learn. I like to be close to God is the good times, I don't enjoy the bad. I try to learn when things are going pretty good, after last year these last few months have been great for Joey and I. I want to see God even in these times too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment