Monday, June 27, 2011

48 years and counting

Today I have been 48 years old for a day. For my birthday I received many funny cards, "you know who you are" and all I asked for was a new camera so that I can take good pictures of our new "baby girl" once she is born. Thank you also "you know who you are" for the camera suggestions you gave to Audrey. I can't wait to try it out , yesterday I tried the different techniques it has, I am still a little slow on all the technology of it, but I will learn quickly. It's funny I am not a big birthday girl, everybody has one, so to me they are pretty much another day. My crazy family, "my mom" decided to have a cook-out for my birthday on Saturday, but didn't tell me until 2:30 Saturday while I was in Galax eating lunch at the time. I had already made plans so around 7:00 while they were all together, my step-brother sent me a birthday text saying they were singing Happy Birthday to me and wished I was there. Maybe next time Mom will plan a little sooner....

1 comment: