Monday, June 13, 2011

Mam-maw

I had the craziest dream this weekend. I dreamed Josh and Abby were getting married again, this time in a 50's style hotel that was light pink, black and gray. Abby was about 3 weeks over due with the baby, she looked like the Pillsbury dough girl, if you touched her she had dimple indention's on her body and she was in a too-too. It was snowing outside, and then we went to a couple's home to have a reception with people I haven't seen in many years and some I don't really like. I don't know what I ate that night but wow!!!!. At the end of my dream my mam-maw was there smiling at me and I remember telling her how much I missed her and then I woke up.
I told Joey, I now know what I am going to be called, because I was really close to my Mam-maw and she was a great lady, loved the Lord, and always was good to me. So I want to follow in those same steps with this little "baby girl"(that's what we call her still). Joey said it doesn't matter what she calls him, she can call him Old Fart for that matters. Can you imagine going to grandparents day and the teacher asking "baby girl' who is coming to school to see you today and she reply's mam-maw and old fart. Only in the south......

No comments:

Post a Comment