Friday, May 27, 2011

Storms

Last year on Memorial Weekend I had great plans to go the the mountains, but due to a terrible storm it knocked out and did about $5000 damage to our gates here at the storage buildings. Josh was in Montana showing Abby the great west, Audrey was at the beach, so Joey and I had to change our plans. Just a few moments ago another storm came through here and I prayed "please protect the gates and computer" I am trying to head out again this afternoon to go to the mountains and help Joey repair all the work we did a month ago. Last week a storm hit up there and completely ruined our road again, Joey and I had worked for 2 days to repair the last storm damage. It wants to drive you crazy, make you whine, but you have to stop and think about all the others out there in the USA who have lost everything, from homes to family to places of employment. I am not going to complain because I have to do some manual labor. I need too, after sitting in a office all day... I do pray that the storms this weekend are mild.

No comments:

Post a Comment