Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life as I Know it

Life as I know it, I have a wonderful husband, who sometimes gets on my nerves as I do his.
I have a son that when I look at him, I am shocked that he came from two uneducated and non business type people, he is way ahead of us when we were his age. I have a very sweet and blooming daughter-in-law who is counting down the days till our granddaughter is born. I know she will be one of the best thing that ever happens to us. I have a beautiful daughter inside and out who is finally going to be getting a real job that pays real money. We all are so happy. I have a peaceful home and I know many do not live this way, so I am very thankful. I have wonderful health right now, I forget how much pain I was in last year and am very, very thankful not to be there again. I have a wonderful group of friends that I know I can count on for anything, I have a great church to go to every week, and life as I know it, is good...........

No comments:

Post a Comment