Thursday, May 26, 2011

No Pictures, Please........

I was going to put up pictures of the beach, however all I took were pictures in bathing suits and Abby threatened that that no pictures of her pregnant should ever be put on the web. Plus the only one of us who looks good in a bathing suit is Audrey and she wears pretty skimpy ones so I don't want that on the web either. Hopefully some of Audrey and Abby's pictures came out and we were fully dressed. We had a wonderful time, we read , played ball, ate seafood, rested, went to movies, played putt-putt and cards. I do appreciate my family, I appreciate that we can fuss with each other and laugh with each other, we are open and honest and talk alot. Sometimes it can be difficult when speaking the truth but in the end I truly believe that is what keeps us close. I hope to find a picture to put on soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment