Monday, February 21, 2011

Truck...SOLD

Praise the Lord, Wesley sold his truck this weekend. He said he was glad he was not here, he would probably have cried. I would probably cry if he didn't sell it. HA!!! Now goes the search for a new sturdy vehicle. His dad, Randy came over yesterday got the money and left he said I want to get out of here before they change their mind. Teenage boys and young men think this is a cool truck, we older more wiser humans think it is a death trap. God provided Wesley with almost the amount he was asking, a friend of ours who is a insurance adjuster said if he gets over a $1000 for it, sell as fast a possible, he got $4300, it is truly God watching out for him. We can't wait for him to come home and be able to share our thoughts on this subject. As the boy who won the Daytona yesterday said," I know God is big, I pray and I pray alot, he just showed me how big he really is." I think I have a new driver to follow.....We sometimes forget how big God is even in the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment