Monday, February 7, 2011

IT'S a GIRL!!!!

Come July they will be the proud parents of a little girl.....

I think they will make a great Daddy and Mommy. Josh has always liked children, he isn't as fond of the baby stage, Abby likes this stage, Josh likes them when they can play with you. When he was small he always wanted a lot of siblings, (he didn't get them,) and there are days I regret not having more. This will be the first grandchild on either side of the family, it will be totally spoiled rotten, the grandpa's cannot wait. Neither can the aunts and uncles, great-aunts and uncles,cousins, great grandparents, great-great grandparents and of course the grandma's. As you can see she will not be short on attention or love.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to love a little girl to pieces! I am not even going to say I told you so.... but I did.

    lovwe you!

    ReplyDelete