Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine

This is not my favorite holiday of the year, I think that to many people put to much into one day instead of everyday, it's kind of like your wedding, people go all out to have the most perfect day and forget that you have to live with each other for the rest of their lives. So to say I am not the romantic type is probably correct. However.....

This is my valentine...In his favorite elements.

This is how he looks at me usually when I have a camera in my hand. I told him he better get use to me taking pictures because once that grandchild is here and he is holding her, the flashes will be going.

This is one of my favorite shots of him, he is smiling naturally, not working at it and its warm outside.HA!!!! He doesn't smile much in hot weather. But I have to say that I do love him and appreciate him more today than our first valentines 29 years ago. I appreciate the tender and yet strong man he has become. The prayer warrior that he desires to be. He asked me the other night why I wanted to marry him so long ago. I knew without a doubt he would protect me, I have to admit I liked his rugged ways and he wasn't bad to look at either. Above all he has a tendency to make me laugh and feel at peace, I know I can trust him. I knew these things back then, but never in my dreams would I have known that he would become more than what I prayed for. God can do great things, if we will let him. So to Joey, Happy Valentines Day. Love Tracy


1 comment: