Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gods secrets

The Lord our God has secrets known to no one. We are not accountable for them, but we and our children are accountable forever for all that he has revealed to us, so that we may obey all the terms of his instructions. Deuteronomy 29:29 New Living Translation

I came across this verse yesterday..It sticks with me. We don't know everything about God and that's OK, he will show us in his time. However, what we do know comes from his word and we are accountable to what we read and learn. This might be my verse for the new baby, I am working on a verse just for her.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I so love that verse and all the meaning behind it!! All the things I am accountable for concerning my little grand baby are astounding. He is revealing much to me about my own life, character, choices and decisions. I think that is an excellent verse for her.

    Love,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete