Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beach pictures

These are the kids we met on the beach, They saw no strangers. The boy is 3 and the girls are 2 and 1
There poor momma....She was as laid back as they come. The little boy Cayden has Type 1 diabetes and had to wear a pump during the day, His mom said he about died 2 months ago.
The girls are Cayleigh and Cassidy. These children made me want grandchildren more than ever.


This is my niece (the blond one) and her wonderful friend Haley. Haley went with us last year to the beach.
These children need prayers. Haley comes from a very dis functional family, When she left with us she had only seen her mother about 1 week total this summer because she had been shipped to camps and other places. She is a kid with a great personality, but we see signs of trouble ahead when she becomes a teen. She has just started having contact with her real dad. She really loves Joey and attaches herself to him, He tries to talk to her like he would our kids, about God, school and boys. He sees how she loves attention from men and he knows how dangerous this can be, so when he is with her he tries to talk to her about things. She understands about Jesus dying on the cross for her but I'm not sure she completely grasp it all.
The others kids we met, I don't think their parents are Christians, mainly by their lifestyle we saw on the beach, I took their pictures so I could send them a e-mail and try to keep up with them, especially since Cayden is sickly, I though I could use this opportunity to tell them we would pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment