Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stress

Are you stressed????? Everyone I talk to says they are under alot of stress......I thought some of these pictures I found looked like peaceful non stressful places. Sunrise in the valley, what could be less stressful Sitting beside a stream listening to the relaxing flow

Personally this picture just says no stress to me, I just love the colors and the calm lake
Do you know what the medical definition of stress is: Forces from the outside world impinging( to collide or interfere) on the individual. Webster definition is: difficulties that causes worry or emotion tension. I spoke with one of my Insurance ladies yesterday, she called to apologize for not getting back to me on some info that I had requested about a month ago. She realized last night that it was now June and it was too late for her to get me everything I needed. She was feeling very overwhelmed so instead of sending me an e-mail she called me from her family vacation. I fussed at her and gave her the same advise I gave Audrey last night. Sometimes you have to put things down and let it go, do what you can and then stop and relax, because you can't do anymore and things won't change until morning anyway so just relax. Sometimes easier told than done....HA!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I truly love the serenity of that lake shot. Where did you find that photo? I am on my way in an hour for the closest thing to a stress reliever. A pedicure!! I am redeeming a long lost gift certificate. Woo-Hoo!

    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete