Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Grandma Davis-Essie Pauline

As a child I loved to go to my grandma's house. My memories of her include, helping her pin-curl her hair on Saturday nights, fruit cocktail jello, eggs fried ever so perfectly (not a crisping edge anywhere), and the best green beans ever. Also she was a sweet lady with droopy jaws. The reason I write this is because as Leigh Anne (My sister) and I were exercising yesterday I told her that I had resign myself to probably being overweight the rest of my life, since I am not losing weight and will look like my grandma Davis droopy jaws and all. I had hoped that maybe I will turn out sweet like her also.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't sweet that your memories of her do not include her being overweight. Just sweet things that warm your soul. God looks on the inward...we look on the outward. You are sweet.

    Love,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete