Thursday, September 26, 2013

Are there days.....

Are there days when you really get tired of hearing yourself complain or whine? Lately I feel like that is all I do, I think I remember a old blog of mine that said I was going to look for something good everyday this year, well I blew it. So today I am going to tell you some good for the day..Praise the Lord for the cool autumn morning, Praise the Lord for great friends, Praise the Lord another night of hard sleep, Praise the Lord for bacon, I don't what I would do without it, Praise the Lord that my pants fit today and I didn't have to jump up and down to get in them, Praise the Lord for phones, I can still have communication with my family even though they are many states away.  Praise the Lord for a good ole COKE not Pepsi. Praise the Lord that everyday is a new day do try and get it right......

No comments:

Post a Comment